- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Tips & tricks
The Power of a Pristine Home: Exploring the Importance and Benefits of Routine Professional House Washing
Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of your home is essential for both curb appeal and long-term preservation. While regular cleaning tasks can handle everyday dirt and grime, routine professional house washing offers a deep and thorough clean that revitalizes the exterior of your home. In this […]
What You Need To Know About Your Slate Roof
Whether you already have a slate roof on your home or you're thinking of investing, there are some things you need to know about slate roofing. Slate makes up a very strong roofing material. It is weather resistant and fire resistant. But that's not all you should […]